Depitox 5L Weedkiller
Cost Effective Herbicide For Amenity Grassland
⭐ Cheaper than eBay or Amazon ⭐
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Use What the Professionals Use
- Secure Payments
Depitox is a selective herbicide for the control of many tough broad-leaved weeds (including ragwort) in amenity & agricultural grassland. It is most effective on docks, thistles, nettles, rush and ragwort. It is widely used as a mixer product as it is more effective this way. We would recommend mixing it with another selective herbicide in order to increase its spectrum.
Keep livestock out of the treated areas for at least 14 days and until poisonous weeds such as ragwort have died and become unpalatable. It is also advised to keep livestock out for 1-2 weeks prior to application to allow lush growth. To gain better results, mix in with a herbicide enhancer called Activate-G.
– Offers selective control of annual and perennial broad-leaved weeds such as thistles, nettles, ragwort and rush.
– Non-ALS mode of action to help manage herbicide resistance.
– Approved for use in amenity and agricultural grassland and turf.
– Can be mixed with another selective herbicide to increase the product’s spectrum and performance.
– Always read the product label before use.
– For Ragwort control mix 3L/Ha Depitox + 3L/Ha Agritox Spray when the majority of plants are in the rosette stage and growing vigorously (normally in the autumn or spring) but before the flower spines start to grow. Ragwort treatment should always be part of a programme and repeat application may be necessary.
– Save money and time and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
– Do not sow any crop into soil treated with Depitox for at least three months after application.
– Not suitable for newly established grass or turf less than one-year-old.
– Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Depitox.
Safe Use of Pesticides
By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out.” Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end-users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice.
All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP). Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end-user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides.
There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).