Diamond Horse Tail Weed Killer 1L
HORSETAIL KILLER, MARES TAIL KILLER – Plus Control Of Other Tough Invasive Weeds
⭐ Cheaper than eBay or Amazon ⭐
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Use What the Professionals Use
- Secure Payments
DIAMOND – THE NEW NAME FOR HORSETAIL (MARESTAIL) CONTROL
Diamond is a brand new product exclusive to Agrigem which offers excellent results on many tough annual and perennial weeds including horsetail. It is a soluble concentrate containing 160g/L 2,4-D + 240g/L glyphosate.
As well as treating weeds such as bindweed and ragwort, Diamond is one of the few products on the market that will successfully control horsetail. Previous products containing glufosinate-ammonium used to control this difficult weed are no longer permitted for sale in the U.K making Diamond the go-to product following its launch in spring 2019.
Often seen in spring and summer, horsetail (otherwise known as marestail) is an extremely invasive perennial weed with deep roots. If left untreated horsetail will spread at a fast rate and crowd flower beds, borders, lawns and patios.
Diamond is approved for use on amenity vegetation, orchards, hard surfaces (railway ballast), and green cover not being used for crop production. After application, the 2,4 – D will break down leaf tissue which enables the glyphosate to translocate around the plant far quicker and deeper. It will deliver total weed control to both types of grass and broad-leaved weeds, controlling them swiftly and penetrating deeper into the root system than glyphosate alone. For increased results, mix with Activate-g 1L to penetrate waxy & hairy leaves.
If you need advice or would like to hear how Diamond could fit into your herbicide programmes, please give our BASIS-trained technical team a call on 01522 246491.
This product is also available in a bigger pack size called Diamond 5L.
- Faster acting than glyphosate alone.
- Controls tough weeds such as nettle, ragwort, horsetail and many other broad-leaved weeds which are difficult to kill with straight glyphosate.
- Grassland destruction recommendation giving improved and quicker control of weeds such as docks.
- Fast action- one application for target weeds.
- Extended weed spectrum to manage tough-to-control weeds like thistles, oilseed rape and grasses.
- Use less glyphosate per hectare- you can reduce by half the amount of glyphosate per hectare with the same result.
- The safe formulation for trees in orchards.
- Save time and money and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Diamond.
- Have a look at our Horsetail Problem Guide to get more information on the difficult weed.
- After this product in a larger size? We also have Diamond 5L.
Safe Use of Pesticides
By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out.” Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end-users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice.
All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP). Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end-user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides.
There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).