Enforcer 5L Weedkiller
4-Way Selective Weed Killer – Perfect For Lawn Weeds
⭐ Cheaper than eBay or Amazon ⭐
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Use What the Professionals Use
- Secure Payments
Enforcer is a 4-way selective herbicide for managed amenity turf. Its mixture of active ingredients (24-D, dicamba, MCPA and mecoprop-p) makes this an ideal choice for controlling a range of general weeds such as speedwell, daisy, dandelion, clover, buttercup and dock.
If you require a product to control tougher weeds such as trefoil, speedwell & yarrow, look at Mogul.
– 4-way selective herbicide ideal for managed amenity turf.
– Controls a wide range of broad-leaved weeds.
– Contains 4 powerful active ingredients- 24-D, dicamba, MCPA and mecoprop-p.
– Always read the product label before use.
– A suitable granular fertiliser for lawns would be 9-7-7 Fertiliser.
– Save time and money and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
– If moss is present on your lawn then look at Nitro-gem Liquid.
– Best results are obtained when this product is applied in warm and sunny conditions.
– Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Enforcer.
– Keep livestock out of treated areas for at least 14 days following application and until poisonous weeds (such as ragwort) have died and become unpalatable.
– Avoid drifting onto neighbouring non-crop plants.
Safe Use of Pesticides
By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out.” Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end-users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice.
All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP). Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end-user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides.
There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).