Fatty Acid Herbicide For Broad-leaved Weeds and Moss
⭐ Cheaper than eBay or Amazon ⭐
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Use What the Professionals Use
- Secure Payments
Finalsan is a powerful contact herbicide for the total weed control of moss, algae and many common broad-leaved weeds on areas such as paths, vineyards and orchard crops. Finalsan is a total weed killer that DOES NOT contain glyphosate, instead, its active ingredient is 186.7g/l pelargonic acid. Rapid desiccation is caused by the active ingredient penetrating the waxy layers of the leaf cuticle and destroying the cell membranes of the plant’s epidermal cells.
- Contact herbicide for total weed control on areas such as paths, vineyards, orchard crops and lawns.
- Fast-acting on actively growing, young weeds.
- Shows some effectiveness against horsetail.
- Controls annual and perennial weeds as well as algae and moss.
- Does not contain glyphosate- uses pelargonic acid (fatty acids) instead!
- Suitable for knapsack and boom spray use.
- Has desiccant properties.
- Fully biodegradable in plants and in soil.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Do not cut treated turf until one day after treatment.
- For best results apply in temperatures greater than 15°C and when rain is not forecast for the following 12 hours.
- Save money and time and mix in Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Finalsan.
Safe Use of Pesticides
By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out.” Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end-users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice.
All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP). Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end-user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides.
There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).