Gallup Hi-Aktiv 490
High Loaded Strong Professional Glyphosate
⭐ Cheaper than eBay or Amazon ⭐
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Use What the Professionals Use
- Secure Payments
Gallup Hi-Aktiv is the new high-strength and non-hazardous formulation from the popular brand, Gallup. Hi-Active is one of the strongest glyphosates on the market with a massive 490g of glyphosate per litre.
It is a foliar applied total herbicide for effective control of annual and perennial grass and broad-leaved weeds. It can be used in many crops, grassland, orchards, green cover on land not being used for production, forestry and non-crop areas. This is a quality glyphosate formulation which will control all general weeds and grasses. Although, some larger or tougher weeds may need the application rate to increase to 4.4L/ha or 55ml per 10L of water. To improve how fast this product works, consider mixing in the powerful herbicide enhancer, Activate-g 1L.
- Foliar acting total herbicide for effective, long-lasting control of annual and perennial grass and broad-leaved weeds.
- High-strength glyphosate- one of the strongest on the market!
- Can be used in a wide range of areas.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Save money and time and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Consider using a Weed Wiper to avoid any spray drift onto neighbouring plants.
- If treating waxy weeds such as ivy or bracken use Roundup Pro Vantage 480.
- If treating horsetail or marestail you will need Diamond.
- Apply this product in a medium-fine spray to a dry leaf in still conditions.
- Avoid spraying in the heat of the day, or when rain is forecast as this may hamper its effectiveness.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Gallup Hi-Aktiv.
Gallup is an alternative brand to third-party brands such as Clinic Ace®, Roundup®, Rosate®, Roaste®, Slingshot™, Samurai®, Rodeo®, Barbarian®, Glyfos® and other 360g/l glyphosate brands.
Safe Use of Pesticides
By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out.” Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end-users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice.
All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP). Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end-user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides.
There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).