Gallup Home & Garden Glyphosate 1L
Gallup is an industrial-strength home, garden & amenity use weed killer for annual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds control. Safe for animals and children once the spray has fully dried.
⭐ Cheaper than eBay or Amazon ⭐
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Use What the Professionals Use
- Secure Payments
Gallup® Home & Garden is a foliar applied total herbicide for the control of annual and perennial grass and broad-leaved weeds (for example docks, nettles, willowherb, dandelion and bindweed) in all garden and amenity situations. Gallup® Home & Garden is one of the few professional strength formulations of glyphosate on the market that is available for non-professional users.
This is a quality glyphosate formulation with full amenity approval. It will control all general weeds and grasses, although some larger or tougher weeds may need the application rate increasing to 5L/ha or 500ml per 10L of water (knapsack), or the inclusion of a herbicide enhancer such as Activator-g 1L. Gallup® Home & Garden has no lasting effects on the soil meaning that cultivations and planting can be conducted as little as 7 days after application.
- Foliar applied total herbicide that effectively controls annual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds in amenity and garden situations.
- One of few industrial-strength glyphosate herbicides approved for amateur use.
- Does not have any lasting effects on the soil- planting can be conducted 7 days after application!
- Rainfast in 6 hours.
- Safe for children and animals once the spray has dried fully.
- Always read the product label before use.
- If you are treating larger areas then look at Gallup Biograde 20L
- Save money and time and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Consider using a Weed Wiper in areas where spray drift could cause damage to neighbouring plants.
- Why not brighten up the area you have sprayed with a Wild Flower Seed Small Pack.
- Apply this product in a medium-fine spray to a dry leaf in still conditions. Avoid spraying in the heat of the day, or when rain is forecast as this may hamper its effectiveness.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Gallup® Home & Garden.
Gallup® is an alternative brand to third-party brands such as Roundup®, Rosate®, Clinic Ace®, Samurai®, Rodeo®, Barbarian®, Glyfos® and other 360g/l glyphosate brands.
15ml per litre of water – Annual grasses, annual broad-leaved weeds
25ml per litre of water – Most perennial weeds
Safe Use of Pesticides
By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out.” Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end-users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice.
All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP). Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end-user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides.
There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).