Praxys 2L Weedkiller
Selective Herbicide For Tough Lawn & Turf Weeds
⭐ Cheaper than eBay or Amazon ⭐
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Use What the Professionals Use
- Secure Payments
Praxys is a new selective, systemic herbicide for amenity turf, lawns and amenity grassland. A mixture of three modern active ingredients (clopyralid, fluroxypyr and florasulam), Praxys provides outstanding control on many troublesome broad-leaved weeds including clover, daisy and thistle. It is rapidly absorbed into the plant and travels through the whole plant- right down to the root.
Praxys is one of the most powerful, cost-effective and environmentally sensitive options on the market today. It has an extremely low dose rate that gives a low environmental loading of active ingredients. This means the lowest packaging waste, lowest storage and lowest carriage costs of any product.
Praxys is excellent on most lawn weeds such as bird’s foot trefoil, black medick, bristly oxtongue, common cat’s-ear, creeping cinquefoil, sorrel, white clover & thistle. Also, as this product is rainfast in only 1 hour, it is convenient for unpredictable weather.
– Selective, systemic, post-emergence herbicide.
– Contains three modern, powerful active ingredients.
– Travels through the entire plant- kills right down to the root.
– Cost-effective and environmentally sensitive.
– Rainfast in 1 hour.
– Suitable for use on amenity turf, lawns and amenity grassland.
– Always read the product label before use.
– For best results apply Prayxs when the weeds are small and actively growing.
– An interval of four weeks must elapse between the application of Praxys and re-seeding turf.
– Take extreme care to avoid drifting onto neighbouring crops and non-target plants.
– A suitable granular fertiliser for lawns would be 9-7-7 Fertiliser.
– Save money and time and mix in with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed.
– If moss is present on your lawn then look at Nitro-gem Liquid.
– Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Prayxs.
Safe Use of Pesticides
By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out.” Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end-users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice.
All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP). Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end-user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides.
There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).