Roundup Pro Active 360 5L
A glyphosate herbicide for total weed control in non-crop areas such as roadsides, paths, hard surfaces, industrial sites and along fences and walls. Safe for aquatic use around lakes, streams, rivers & other aquatic sites. The professional’s choice for controlling weeds. This Roundup Concentrate will cover up to 10,000m² or 1ha. Roundup Weed Killer 5L (5 Litre)
⭐ Cheaper than eBay or Amazon ⭐
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Use What the Professionals Use
- Secure Payments
Roundup® Pro-Active 360 is a glyphosate herbicide recommended for the total control of annual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds in non-crop areas such as roadsides, paths, hard surfaces and fences and walls. It is ideal for cleaning up weedy ground prior to planting or sowing, for total weed control on industrial sites and for aquatic weed control. Roundup® Pro Active is one of the few products which is safe to use in or around lakes, streams, rivers & other aquatic sites.
We also have this product in a 1L Container.
If you are looking for something that acts quicker and also kills Horsetail weed then look at Diamond 1L.
- Total herbicide provides complete control of a vast range of broad-leaved weeds.
- A unique Bi-active formulation gets more glyphosate into the plant.
- Hazard-free label – safer for the operator, public and pets.
- Superior long-term control of difficult perennial weeds.
- Biodegrades in soil and water and has excellent rain fastness.
- Highest levels of performance and safety.
- Preferred under COSHH.
- Always read the product label before use.
- For best results mix 5g Chikara + Roundup. This will control weeds for up to 6 months.
- Avoid application when rain is forecast in the following 6 hours.
- Consider using a Weed Wiper in areas where spray drift could cause damage to neighbouring non-target plants.
- Keep livestock out of treated areas for at least 5 days after application. If you are treating poisonous plants (such as ragwort) wait for the foliage to die and become unpalatable.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to ensure no areas are missed or overdosed.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as Chemical Resistant Gloves, when handling Roundup Pro Active®.
15ml per litre of water – Annual grasses, annual broad-leaved weeds
25ml per litre of water – Most perennial weeds
2ml neat per stem – Stem injection
Safe Use of Pesticides
By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out.” Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end-users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice.
All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP). Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end-user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides.
There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).