Roundup Pro Vantage 480 5L
The Strongest Amenity Glyphosate On The Market
⭐ Cheaper than eBay or Amazon ⭐
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Use What the Professionals Use
- Secure Payments
Roundup® Pro Vantage 480 is the latest amenity glyphosate product from the innovative Monsanto brand. Following in the footsteps of Roundup Pro-Active, the Pro Vantage 480 sets new and improved standards for the market by offering a new high load and low drift formulation which increases the area covered per bottle ultimately reducing waste and transportation. Roundup® Pro Vantage 480 also holds the highest level of technical specification which means many of the vital stewardship aspects (such as aquatic approval and a non-hazardous label) are addressed.
If you are looking for something that acts quicker and also kills Horsetail weed then look at Diamond 5L.
The timing of an application needs to be flexible according to conditions rather than the calendar. The first spray should not be done until weeds have emerged and are actively growing. This will vary from year to year according to the weather. Typically you would spray April-June, and then again September-October.
Roundup® Pro Vantage 480 is suitable for a number of applications including weeds which are in or around water, tough invasive weeds & general perennial weeds. It is suitable to use through a Sprayer, Weed Wiper or Stem Injector.
- Rainfast in 1 hour for annual weeds and 4 hours for perennial weeds.
- Clean label as defined by COSHH.
- Formulated to reduce drift.
- Can be used on areas of grassland, all edible and non-edible crops, enclosed or open waters, land adjacent to aquatic areas, forests and amenity vegetation.
- Easy pour container.
- Suitable in hard water without a water softener.
- Contains 480 g/L glyphosate which kills the weed by blocking the plant’s enzyme system. As the enzymes present in plants are not the same in humans, animals, birds or fish, Roundup® Pro Vantage 480 is safe for everything apart from the green plants it targets.
- A high load of glyphosate & reduced application rate- reduces waste and transportation!
- Under Best Practice, there is a low risk for the development of weed resistance to Roundup® Pro Vantage.
- Always read the product label before use.
- For weed control which lasts up to 6 months, mix Roundup® with Paradise.
- Use this product to control tough weeds such as Japanese knotweed, ivy & bracken. When targeting the difficult Japanese knotweed either foliar application, stem filling, stem injection or handheld weed wipers can be used.
- Save money and time and mix with Blue Dye to clearly see the areas you have sprayed.
- Consider using a Weed Wiper in areas where spray drift could cause damage.
- Always wear protective clothing, such as when handling Roundup Pro Vantage.
12ml per litre of water – Annual grasses, annual broad-leaved weeds
15ml per litre of water – Arable weeds pre-planting of tress
19ml per litre of water – Most perennial weeds
23ml per litre of water – Floating aquatic weeds
37ml per litre of water – Rhododendron, Ivy, Japanese Knotweed
Safe Use of Pesticides
By law, everyone who uses pesticides professionally must have received adequate training in using pesticides safely and be skilled in the job they are carrying out.” Upon purchasing this product you and/or the end-users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice.
All operators must be trained and certificated in using and applying any Ministry Approved Professional Product (MAPP). Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Please be aware that by proceeding you are purchasing a professional pesticide product. You must ensure the end-user of these products complies with the DEFRA/HSE Code for the Safe use of Pesticides.
There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).